Although they are generally more costly than synthetic wigs, European hair wigs are the best way to get head coverage that looks totally natural. Whether you’re using them for every day wear or just for those occasions when you’d like to spice up your look, European hair wigs are a fantastic investment that can really last a long time if you maintain them properly. Here’s how:
1) A fantastic way to keep the wig fresh, shiny, and Curly Hair Wig bouncy is to keep it oil free. A great way to do this is to keep your scalp clean, and wash your normal hair regularly to keep it fresh. Another great way to protect your human hair wig is to wear a wig cap underneath.
2) As far as washing your human hair wig goes, you should wash it infrequently. Typically, you can go through 6 uses before it’s ready to be washed. However if you notice that your wig is looking dull, dirty, oily, or all of the above, you can step up the washings and do it when you feel it is necessary. Sometimes, just a good cleaning of the cap with some cotton balls and alcohol can make your wig feel cleaner and more comfortable to wear.
3) If you’re ready to wash your human hair wig, the first thing you should do is set it on the wig stand and remove any tangles present. The best tool to do this with for curly or wavy styles is a wig pick, and for a straight wig, a wire wig brush is ideal. It’s best to start at the ends and work your way up to the roots. Using regular brushes and combs can tangle the hair further and cause it to look frizzy, so be sure you’re using tools specifically for wigs.
4) Next, you should fill a basin or sink with warm water and add specially formulated wig shampoo. Wig shampoo is designed to work with the European hair wigs materials and gently cleanse it without damaging it.
5) You should then soak the human hair wig for five minutes in the soapy water. When the five minutes is over, gently squeeze out the excess water and rinse with cool or lukewarm water.
6) Next, you can drain the sink. Once empty, place the wig in. Get a quarter sized amount of shampoo in your palm and begin to gently massage it into the wig. Rinse.